8:15 - 8:30 am
WELCOME: Alexander Eggermont
INTRODUCTION: Eric Deutsch
PRIMER ON CANCER IMMUNOLOGY AND IMMUNOTHERAPY
in partnership with
An application has been made to the UEMS EACCME for accreditation of this event
Session I: Immunology from the basics to the clinic
Moderators: A. Bobard-GRCC/E. Deutsch-GRCC
8:30 - 9:00 a.m.
1. Altered myelopoiesis in cancer
Vincenzo Bronte, University of Verona
9:00 - 9:30 a.m.
2. Anticancer adaptive immunity
Anna Mondino, San Raffaele Iniversity I
9:30 - 10:00 a.m.
3. State of the art clinical immunology: the melanoma revolution
Alexander Eggermont, GRCC, Villejuif
Session II: Immunotherapy from bench to bedside
Moderators: H. Fridman-CRC/E. Romano-Curie institute
Coffee Break: 10:00-10:30 am
10:30 - 11:15 am Keynote IMMUNOLOGICAL CELL DEATH
4. Immunogenic cell death in cancer therapy
Guido Kroemer, CRC, Paris
11:15 - 11:45 a.m.
5. Autophagy in cancer therapy – A quality-quantity conundrum
Lorenzo Galluzzi, WCM, NY
11:45 am - 12:15 noon
6. Immune contexture in the era of cancer immunotherapies
Jérome Galon, CRC, Paris
12:15 am - 12:45 noon
7. Is there a role for radiation in the field of Intratumoral immunotherapy?
Aurélien Marabelle, GRCC,Villejuif
12-45 - 2:00 pm LUNCH
Session I: From radiotherapy to immunotherapy and combinations
Moderators: S. Rivera-GRCC/P. Maingon-SFRO
2:00 - 2:30 pm
1. The basics of radiotherapy from precursors to carbon ions and molecular-targeted radiotherapy
Cyrus Chargari, GRCC, Villejuif
2:30 - 3:00 pm
2. Side effects of radiotherapy and immune treatment: How to mitigate them?
Dirk de Ruysscher, MAASTRO clinic, Maastricht, NL
3:00 - 3:30 pm
3. What have we learned so far from phase 1 and 2 immunoRad-trials?
Piet Ost, UGhent
3:30 - 4:15 pm Keynote IMMUNOGENICITY
4. The effects of radiotherapy on antigen processing and presentation
William Mc Bride, UCLA
Coffee Break: 4:15-4:45 pm
Session II: Macrophages
Moderators: E. Solary-GRCC/M. Mondini-GRCC
4:45 - 5:15 pm
5. Macrophages reprogramming modulates the immune tumor microenvironment in mouse models of
HPV-driven cervical cancer
Enrico Giraudo, IRCC, Torino
5:15 - 5:45 pm
6. What can we learn from the effects of irradiation of hematopoietic stem cells?
Paul-Henri Roméo, CEA, Fontenay aux Roses
5:45 - 6:15 pm
7. Macrophage reprogramming, DNA damage response and radiation therapy
Jean-Luc Perfettini, GRCC, Villejuif,
6:15 - 8:00 pm
Cocktails with posters and exhibits